Wings for Justice Nonprofit Overview
Wings for Justice’s mission is to protect children in the family court system
by creating awareness, providing education, and advocating to bring positive change.
WHY DO OUR CHILDREN NEED PROTECTION?
- The family court system is not upholding the current laws created to govern it, causing injustice
and children to suffer within the system.
- Five children die daily from child abuse in which 80% of cases their parent was the perpetrator.
- 2.9 million child abuse cases are reported each year, and many more abuse cases go unreported.
- 58,000 children annually are removed from a protective parent and given to the abusive parent.
- Emotional – Support from experienced team members to coach protective parents
with their court cases to prevent further abuse of children.
Donations of $100 provide 3 hours of case support for a parent or children experiencing abuse.
- Healing – Professional counseling, support groups, and online resources for healing.
Donations of $250 provide 2-3 professional counseling sessions for a child or parent experiencing abuse.
- Regional conferences – Educational events with regional partners to create awareness.
Donations of $2500 sponsor a conference in a community by providing the resources necessary
including the venue, audio/visual, marketing, and travel.
- Financial – Assistance such as court fees, parenting time, and housing costs for protective parents.
Donations of $50 provide a protective parent with parenting time costs or court fees.
Donations of $500 provide a protective parent and children with housing costs.
The goals of Wings for Justice are to create national awareness
by educating the public about the injustice in the family court system,
empowering children so their voices are heard, equipping parents by providing
resources, and advocating for new laws to protect children within the system.
HOW WE AFFECT POSITIVE CHANGE WITH YOUR DONATION
Wings for Justice is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all donations are tax deductible.