Education begins here…
- “The Emotionally Abusive Relationship: How to Stop Being Abused” by Beverly Engel.
- “The Verbally Abusive Relationship: How to Recognize It and How to Respond” by Patricia Evans.
- “Should I Stay or Should I Go? A Guide to Knowing If Your Relationship Can – and Should- Be Saved” by Lundy Bancroft.
- “The Manipulative Man: Identify His Behavior, Counter the Abuse, Regain Control” by Dorothy McCoy.
- “Mothering Through Domestic Violence” by Lorraine Redford and Marianne Hester.
- “The Domestic Violence Sourcebook” by Dawn Bradley Berry.
- “How Men Who Batter Rationalize Their Behavior” by James Ptacek.
- “To Be An Anchor in the Storm: A Guide for Families and Friends of Abused Women” by Susan Brewster.
- “Trust After Trauma: A Guide to Relationships for Survivors and Those Who Love Them” by Aphrodite Matsakis, PhD.
- “Surviving Domestic Violence: Stories of Women Who Broke Free” by Elaine Weiss, Ed.D.
- “Shepherding Women in Pain: Real Women, Real Issues and What You Need To Know To Truly Help” by Bev Hislop (chapter 16).
- “Breaking Invisible Chains:The Way to Freedom From Domestic Abuse” by Susan Osborn, Jeanine Gordon and Karen Kosman.
- “A Kids Guide to Understanding Domestic Abuse” by Jody Cowdin.
- “Dating After Trauma: How to Find the Love of Your Life After Experiencing an Abusive Relationship, Rape, or Sexual Abuse” by Emily Argliano.
- “Family and Friends Guide to Domestic Violence: How to Listen, Talk, and Take Action When Someone You Care About is Being Abused” by Elaine Weiss.
- “What to do When Love Turns Violent: A Practical Resource for Women in Abusive Relationships” by Marian Betencourt.
- “Home Should Be Safe: Hope and Help for Domestic Violence Victims” by Mina R. Raulston.