Awareness begins here…
- “Why Does He Do That? : Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men” by Lundy Bancroft.
- “Not to People Like Us: Hidden Abuse in Upscale Marriages” by Susan Weitsman.
- “The Batterer: A Psychological Profile” by Donald Dutton.
- “The Emotionally Destructive Relationship” by Leslie Vernick
- “The Verbally Abusive Man: Can He Change?” by Patricia Evans.
- “The Batterer as Parent” by Lundy Bancroft and Jay G. Silverman.
- “The Sociopath Next Door” by Martha Stout.
- “Charmers and Con Artists” by Sandra Scott.
- “No Visible Wounds: Identifying Non Physical Abuse of Women by Their Men” by Susan Miller PhD.
- www.focusministries1.org (Christian-based organization offering hope to domestic violence victims and for those who want to help).
- “Surviving Domestic Violence: A Guide to Healing Your Soul and Building Your Future” by Danielle Wozniak and Karen Allen.
- “Domestic Violence: Assault on a Woman’s Worth” by June Hunt.
- “Escaping Domestic Abuse: How Women Get Out and Stay Out” by June Boucher.
- “30 Covert Emotional Manipulation Tactics: How Manipulators Take Control” by AB Admin.
- “Invisible: The 10 Lies You Learn Growing up with DV and the Truths to Set You Free” by Brian Martin.
- “ Scared to Leave; Afraid to Stay: Paths From Family Violence to Safety” by Barry Goldstein.
- “ When Love Goes Wrong: What to do When You Can’t Do Anything Right” by Ann Jones and Susan Schecter.
- “The Gaslight Effect: How to Spot and Survive Hidden Manipulation” by Robin Stern.